Thursday, March 26, 2009

i am evil Homer!

Woo Hoo!!!

Well, somewhat earlier than expected, I got my assignment results back today!!!

I am one happy happy bunny!

Basically, I got 78/100 for my Dr Faustus assignment and 82/100 for my Cezanne one - so both grade B passes, so I'm thrilled with that!

I was slightly surprised that I'd got a better mark for Cezanne than Faustus because I really struggled doing that one and I really felt my Faustus answer was better, but now having read through the comments from the tutor I can see where the good and bad points are and why I got what I did.

So the next stage is to go back and re-work parts of the assignment with the tutors comments, and that will be assignment 2 - should be fairly straightforward.

What's good is that I was only 3 points off an A grade for the Cezanne piece, so I think I know what I need to do to get there when I do the stalin/plato assignment.

Happy happy joy joy

No comments:

Post a Comment