Friday, March 13, 2009

'Tis done

Well, I had my postopned tutorial on Tuesday this week, and I was really quite pleased with myself for it. It was a bit of a shame that only 7 of us were there, but I guess folk weren't able to rearange their schedules with just a weeks notice.

We went through the notes for Faustus and Cezanne and what we should be looking for to write the assignment - and I was plesantly surprised thatI seemed to have got my ones pretty much spot on!

Considering I was having a nightmare the other week trying to get my head around the Cezanne assignment, I don't think that's too shabby - although my marks might say different!

I'm onto Faraday now, and I was quite looking forward to doing that bit, however it's proving a bit boring at the moment (although sneeking a look forward in my book it does look like it might get a bit more interesting further on) and then it's on to Stalin which I'm really looking forward to. That's the only reall problem I have with the AA100 course. I know it's designed to give you a flavour of all the arts courses so you can decide what you want to study next as well as giving you the grounding in getting into studying, but I already know what I want to study next! I'm a died in the wool history fan, so looking at all these other sections, as interesting as they may be, is just slightly annoying.

But nonetheless, I'm plodding on and growing in conficence every day, so here's hoping my first set of results is a goodie (submission date is the 20th March, so hopefully I will get the results shortly after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment