Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Of Stalin and sources

Well, Tuesday saw my next tutorial, and it seems like no time at all since the last one, probably because it was only a couple of weeks ago :-)

Anyhow, it went, I feel, very well indeed! I had had a conversation with Jane, my tutor, after the last tutorial, and had offered to give her some of the Stalin resources I had access to at work. (As I'm sure you all know by now, I work in the education department of the National Archives so historical sources are my "thang")

We used several of these sources in the tutorial (http://www.learningcurve.gov.uk/heroesandvillains ) and I got to help a lot of people out with their understanding of how sources work and how they tend to be classified.

The tutor also told us that the assignments should be with us by the weekend - so phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment