Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hmmmm

Well...

I've been conspiuous by my absence for a couple of weeks, mainly cos I haven't had much to say! Last weekend however, I reached breaking point!

I've been gearing myself up to write my first assignment, and I know it's not due in for another couple of weeks, but I wanted to get it done and dusted and out of the way...

Famous last words!

First off, Dr Faustus, not a lot of problem there, once -kd got my head round writing a short assignment (500 words) and actually just round the writing an assignment bit, no problem! Few re-drafts and Ikve got a more than presentable assignment to hand in, and it's exactly 500 words - result!

So on, with a great deal of optimism, to Cezanne...shouldn't be too much of a problem, my lovely mum, who's an art teacher, wrote me up some notes to help me (I'm a historian, not an art critic!). Wrote up what I thought was the answer, then say back and re-read the question...

HANG ON!!!

It didn't say "use a description" like I thought it did, it said "explain how a description" bugger.

Reading and re-reading the question it's getting less and less clear...

"No problem" thinks I, I've got a tutorial on tuesday I'll ask about it then, but aargh, tutor sick, tutorial postponed!

So I'm sat here waiting for her to get better and answer my questions I've sent her...

Harrumph

No comments:

Post a Comment