Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aargh!

This waiting is killing me!  As most of you will realise, I submitted my first TMA a couple of weeks ago.  The closing date for submissions was last Friday (the 20th) and now I'm in that horrible limbo of being unable to do any more about it, but also of not knowing how I've done!

I'd like to think that I did a passable attempt at writing the two essays, but in all honesty I haven't a bloody clue!  It's been so long since I wrote anything resembling a university piece of work that I don't know if I'd recognise one if it jumped up and bit me in the bum!

I was kind of hoping that I would get the results back before tonights tutorial, but I suppose, in fairness, the tutor did have 20 odd assignments to mark, so it's a bit unfair expecting them all to be done before today, and I'd have been mad if she maked my assignment that I submitted early then I'd wanted to change it!

So it's nose to the grindstone in the meantime and hope that all went fine - I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but it's just that nasty situation!

Anyway, I've done most of Stalin this week (although I didn't get all of it done as I was a bit poorly sick at the weekend and it went a bit adrift) but it will be nice to be up to speed with the tutorials for a bit... 

I'm off home this weekend for a week to see my folks (my Dad is having his hip replaced as I type!) so hopefully that will give me a good opportunity to get myself a bit further ahead with the old studying - and will give me an excuse to escape from the mother for a while :-)

So the blogs might be a bit light over the next week, but I'll do my best!  I'll be back in time for the day school next Saturday, but I haven't yet decided which one I should go to - my tutor will be in Cambridge, and that's the one they have sent all the bumf for, but Chelmsford is actually nearer, and is probably easier to park at!

I'll see what people think tonight - what is everyone else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment