Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh Dear

I'm terribly sorry, I'm being very lax with this blog at the moment - it's not my fault, honestly, it's just that there's not enough hours in the day/days in the week.

I've been having one of those times when I haven't been able to stop for about the last 6 weeks with visitors, weddings, financial people, legal stuff, you know the things, not to mention working like a banshee at the National Archives to try and get cracking on with my project!

Anyhow, update wise, I missed my last tutorial (boo hiss).  I hate doing that, but come the tuesday I was just so cream crackered that I knew I'd be no use to man nor beast!

I've written up assignment 2 - and boy that was horrid - 200 words was nowhere near the amount I needed to critically reflect on what I'd changed from assignment 1 - I only managed 2 paragraps initally - so with a lot of re-writing and vagary I've managed to get within the word limit.

I'm cleaning up the stalin and plato assignments now- there's 2 people I never thought would be sharing an assignment page - and surprisingly I've found it quite easy to get my head round Plato - but that might all change once I get my assignments back!

Well, I'm planning on getting them finished up and sent off on Thursday - then it's back to the grindstone for me, I've got a couple of clear weekends before I head off on my road trip...

Hmm


No comments:

Post a Comment