Thursday, May 21, 2009

TMA002

Well...

I'm a bit gobsmacked really...

I got TMA002 back last night (which is the reflective one about how I did on assignment 001) and I got 84% for it!  This is proving to be more than slightly surprising!

I wasn't confident about it at all as I'd had such a hard job fitting what I wanted to say into those 200 words (and the way the assignment booklet spelled it out, it seemed that I should actually be using less than that!) 

But I'm happy with 84% - that's (I think) another B!

I'm not so convinced I'm going to do too well on assignment 003 tho - something in my gut tells me!

I spent too long dithering about it and not getting it written properly, so when I did finally get my finger our and write it, it was a bit rushed.  I also wasn't quite sure of what the questions were asking for, and because I missed my last tutorial, I was a bit more in the dark than usual!

But I'm looking on the bright side.  I'm figuring that I can have a duff mark in there, so long as I do allright in the others...

I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment