Friday, February 13, 2009

Tutorial One

I meant to blog about my first tutorial, and didn't, but thought I did, hence me doing it now, sorry!

Tuesday was my first OU tutorial, and I was a bit apprehensive about it, but really didn't have anything too much to worry about! Apart from going to the wrong tutorial to begin with (well, I didn't realise there were 2 AA100 groups in the same place) I met up with my tutor and fellow students, and we had a good couple of hours discussing Anthony and Cleopatra, and some of the pictures and paintings which had been created around their story.

It was a good place to find that people were having the same thoughts and fears as you, and I was quite glad to find that everything I was thinking was being thought about by someone else too.. phew.

Online tutorial next, which might turn into a bit of a bunfight, but will still be interesting I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment