Monday, January 26, 2009

Chuffed

Well, I'm quite pleased with myself all in all! I've managed to work my way through the Cleopatra module of my course 2 weeks earlier than I was supposed to, result!

I have to admit, I sat down to work on the module with a not insignificant amount of trepidation, normally when I've done studying in the past, I've had to sit there with a bit of a glazed look as nothing was quite sinking in, however this seems to be a bit different. I was writing what I thought the answers were, and surprisingly was getting the same results as the books - RESULT!

That's made me think about ploughing on now as I was going to wait until the course starts in earnest to do any more, but I think I will try and keep this lead time going, then I can either have some time off when I need it, or spend a bit longer working on one of the trickier essays.

In the meantime however, I'm stuck at Liverpool Street Station as per usual due to a train fault, so it gives me the perfect excuse to not go and buy a pasty and to start reading Dr Faustus instead.

I knew I put it in my bag this morning for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment